Saturday, March 17, 2012

Effects

Recently, I have been quite down, the stress of midterms, assignments etc.

After that, finals! Omg.

I don't know, I tend to worry alot. 

But the most important thing about my life is my FAMILY.  Everything else comes after it.
 Family is everything to me. Without them, I'll be a different person.

Recently one of my relative passed away because of cancer. 

Having to deal with a loss of someone you love is just very terrifying. I'd rather die than to see my love ones pass. I'd die for them.

BUT, always remember, life is short, and we must move on because everyone dies. 

A quote to help ease the pain.

Putting that aside... don't want to put more emo stuff here..

Random camwhore pics =)




Went out to sisha with the bunch again.
I know, sisha is bad for the lungs and I have been sisha-ing often recently.
No more after this =X

I'm stopping for some time.

The babes =)



 The boyfriend. =)


Whatever happens, just keep smiling.

 You are in the most pain when you can't even feel pain any more.



<3<3