Monday, February 6, 2012

Yee sang with 'U' gang

Time to update my *lovely* blog.
I'm so perasan nowadays, let me be in this post okay? Haha

Tuesday, after college, Joyee organized a Lou sang party dinner for us uni mates.
I'm thinking of calling them something other than uni mates cause its so formal. 

Calling them 'friends' is too general, so specifically umm, 'U'gang?

"U" stands for Uni ok? =D 
Shall call them this for now.

So the U gang wanted to eat at Din tai Fung, The Gardens.

The boyfriend joined us too <3
 I wore so casual that day weih. So hip hop. LOLLLLl

Van and Jojo

Siu Long paus!!
The first time I tried this, I din't really care for it but on that day it was so mouth watering 

 Yummmm.

 Aaron in the middle arrived super late! 

We waited for him for 45 minutes >=(

But its ok , time for lou sang after his arrival
 This lady is so cute; she kept wishing us while putting all the ingredients.

"wishing that you all will maintain a good health"
"wish that you guys will get good results"
"wish that couples will last long"
"wish that you all prosper"


And we were like saying " THANK YOU" in every sentence, LOL.

 They gave us soooo little salmon that I had to cut it into smaller pieces, sigh.

Time to LOU SANG 



Dinner was okay.
I'm not really a fan of Din tai fung although the place is always crowded!

A pic of the bf and I =)

"Looking tall pictures"
  
Joyee long legs
Sha sha sexy

Lol , we had to squat down to take these pictures from a low angle.
Yes, infront of the shopping mall.

After dinner, some of them left and the rest wanted to Sisha @ hartamas.


 Naughty Darren blowing the sisha smoke to me 


My sisha face. So hip hop. Lol.



VanessaLSV talking on her phone for a long time as usual to her hubby.

Had a good time with them!

Chinese new year has officially ended today since its counted as Monday, 6/02/2012!