Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Super One

I'm blogging at 1:20AM so technically today is 1/11/11!

I know I haven't been updating my blog often but its because I'm so busy with Uni!

Overall, Uni is fine. I prefer college better because everyone in Uni is so serious!
I guess I should start being more serious too.
Serious about my studies, I mean.
BUT I'm not going to change and become this no personality person who only studies 24/7.
-.-

 Just some random camwhores again as usual!
Although, recently I've been taking so much LESS pictures. (this is due to being busy in Uni again)

I feel like doing something to my hair.

Dye it a different colour or whatever.

Recently I just cut my hair but I hate my fringe! Its quite annoying.

I need change..

And Joyee Khoo made me happy by tweeting awhile ago saying she can get me to dye my hair for FREE in a saloon! using Loreal products. Whoo!

Thanks Joyee! you really will make my day if I get to dye my hair for free!

Don't you just love when you crave for something and things just go your way......

I guess that's all for my update right now. Time to hit the hay.

"you're already the voice inside my head"

And yes, I still love and miss the boyfriend.
 I love you!

Goodnight!