Friday, March 25, 2011

Noodles and mochi

Because, I'm so not a critical thinker, I have the tendency to do STUPID things like sleep this late when I have to wake up around 6am tomorrow.

I've been sleeping around 3am and waking up around 6am for the past week everyday.
That's why I'm always late for classes.

Truly deeply madly = LITTLE MISS LATE.

I have some pictures from my camera so I'm gonna do a blog post for the purpose of posting them up here.

M&M?

Mee and Min (both our names)




Here's a story..

One day my hairdryer decided to lit up sparks and went on fire, literally for a few seconds!
It was scary shit I tell you!

So I had to find another hairdryer and ditch the old one FOREVER.

So now I have total of 3 hairdryers.
Because how can I live without hairdryers?
I wash my hair every night.


MM, fish head noodles in Midvalley (Y)
This is wayyyyyy better than the one we ate that day near Victoria station.
It has no taste at all. Unlike this ;)

I had a 'good' photographer that day with me, so I just had to :D
hehe.

MOCHI ICE CREAM. SOUNDS SOOOOOO TEMPTING

Can't wait to open them up!!
but tasted like.............. gross.

Cause the mochi tasted abit like rubber.
D:

Ahh, whatever.
done with this post tata ! :D :D