Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday love

 Its sunday and the usual thing to do would be either staying at home, sleeping, watching tv 
or going out to relax.

I met Darren today and we had Subway together.
Muahaha.
I know, freakin lame  for a 18 year old to blog about this like I'm 15 years old or something, but I just wanna blog about my weekend.
;)

So we had subway and it was fun eating with him today.

My new fav. subway would be chicken terriyaki.
I loike it so much!

After that, I tied my hair and puffed it in front.
I look so freakin =.= weird.

fml I look like a.. sigh don't say.
Like kid only.

Watched a few episodes of big bang theory and headed out to damansara afterwards.
I like that place, somehow.
I like the feeling of that place.
:)

Walked around and this time, I din't buy anything!
yay for me. 
:D

I usually would buy at least some type of clothing or accessory when I go there but then today I din't.

Improving much?

My friends know me very well that whenever I go somewhere, I'm the one who tend to always buy something first.
(besides food)

I bought something in Genting, melaka, bangsar la, etc la...

I see something nice and then BAM
I buy and sometimes I regret.
That's the worst.
Lol!


Then we had Tutti Frutti!
I'm really starting to get into this ice cream!
Its yogurt actually.
First you pick a choice of flavour/flavours yogurt ice cream, then you can add all sorts of ingredients to it.

Then, weigh it!
 The heavier it is, the more expensive it will be.


Mine is Vanilla with oreo chips and jelly.
RM8 bucks.

Its quite pricey but its healthier I guess?

And lastly, a random pic of me at college.
Trying to study for CTS quiz.

And tuna sandwich from starbucks..