Friday, July 2, 2010

College mates

I'm gonna blog about some of my college mates, not gonna blog about all of them, but just the ones I usually hang out with.

p/s: The sequence does not matter ok! Its all random.. =)
(stolen quote from Vanessa's blog :p)
Joyee
She is someone who is fun to hang out with. I knew her since the first few weeks of college because we had all the same classes.
After those few weeks of classes, we still hang out almost everyday until this very day eventhough we do not even have ONE class same now haha.
She can be loud and definately a very straight forward person that just might drop a bomb in your face! Sometimes she talks LOUDLY about stuff even things that should be kept quiet about and then only realise it (too late! XD) haha. That's Joyee.
-
-
-
Vanessa
Vanessa!! I think I knew her through Joyee after a while in college.
To my shock, she has the so many things in common with me.
After that, we got closer and realise that we have MORE things in common with each other.
She is definately one of another person that I can hang out with because we have the same taste and she is someone who I can share stuff with too.
A person who you can laugh loudly with too.
-
-
-
Wen Min
After the first few weeks of college, we had to change classes according to our own timetable.
I was kinda sad because Joyee & the gang wasn't in the same class with me and I was all alone.
Until I met Wen Min! The first time I met her in class, she and sha sha kept laughing non-stop and they were so funny that I started to enjoy my classes and not feel so lonely anymore..
Even the first day, they were talking to me as if I knew them a million years.
She is in EVERY of my classes except for study skills..
We started hanging out everyday and the classes became fun-ner.
The classes with her and Sha sha was definately the funniest part of the day.
-
-
-
Jin Yi
She is one of them who I met in the first few weeks too! I first talked to her in our english class and then we suddenly started having lunch together after that!
She is sweet and mature-like but she still laughs and can blend in quite well with our craziness.
She is sometimes speechless and quiet but sometimes crazy too. XD
-
-
-
Eunice
She is someone crazy as us. All part of the gang. She can be quiet as well and she is hardworking.
She is someone you can laugh with and can be "mengada" with.
Sometimes she can look fierce but in a cute way. You can definately enjoy hanging out with her!
Sha Sha
She is definately the CRAZIEST among all crazies!
She can really tell funny stupid jokes all the time!
She makes the classes funny and alive and she used to bring her camera everyday to take pictures of me and wen min..!
She is a funny friend and someone you can hang out with.
She talks a whole load of crap sometimes and she'll try to make it funny sometimes.
Her actions are funny and speechless sometimes as well.
Don't she ever get tired? Love her energy!
-
-
Ashwin
He is a funny, witty and awesome. The first time I saw him was during our pajama's party but I had never spoken to him yet.
Then we knew each other in facebook and after that we got to be in the same class for english and study skills. And that is where we got closer!
I sit with him during english classes everytime! He is definately someone who can be funny and lame and makes you go =.=
He also calls me his number 0 wife (inside joke).
He helps me with things sometimes and is always sweet.
-
-
-
Aaron
This is Aaron. He is in my english class.. At first I din't talk to him until only weeks after.
He is someone quiet in class but outside class, he can be really loud as well.
He is someone who teman me in the hallway sometimes just talking about anything or not talking at all. :X
-
-
-
Kyan
He is someone who I lepak with every time in the morning at the corridor.
We're not that close but I figured I should put him in here because I always lepak with him in some mornings. A funny person and omg I heard him swear for the first time ever this week =O
can never imagine. :D
He is in my english and study skills class as well.
He is also super smart in every subject.
-
-
-
Zanne
Zanne is somehow one of my good friends. I think she is a good person to hang out with and which you can talk just about anything XD
I forgot how I knew her but I remember after I knew her, we started hanging out frequently but not that much now because of diff classes and lunch breaks.
Sigh. She is someone who is my good friend although we're not that close. =)
-
-
-
omg, typing this is so tiring! It took me around 2 hours. Omg time to study for next week's quiz! Yikes!
There are a few more people I wanted to blog about too but I just din't have the energy so maybe next time. =(
hehe.