Bowl bowl bowling!! ;)
It was basicly my very first time to bowl!!
hehehe.
I suddenly loveeee it.
So last friday, Joyee, Eunice, Jin Yi, Kok Hou, Nick, Chris Aaron and I went to Midvalley..
some of us "bowled" and it was fun and funny .

just look at our bowling shoes!! LOL!!
The only different shoe in this pic is mine btw! Lol! Cute.
Special request because he gave me a very ugly brown shoe at first!
LOL .
my shoes' colours are awesome now!
Red and Blue HAHAHA how cute!!!

this is how I bowl! Lololol.
omg, just look at my shoes again, I just adore em'!!

this is seriously wtf yo!
Kok Hou entered all da names! Nyahaha.
Everyone beside our lane stared at us like we're nuts.

Chris and Kok Hou; always together doing calculus in college.
Omg.


Joyee and Eunice ♥

oh my, awesome chair that "rawrs"
-
-

r.o.a.r ;)
(we're actually pissed off while taking this pic; nothing serious just that we waited so long for this pic to be taken we almost lost our patience! hence my ugly face lol!)

Joyee used to be my woman but.... sigh..
She almost got stolen but hmm, I'm just not gonna say anything for now!
Hehe.
--
-
Then some of us went for karaoke...
this was after the mad hoe songs we sang like mad.
this was after the mad hoe songs we sang like mad.nyahaha.
The songs, we're quite speechless because thanks to me for choosing some Oldies and they kept complaining!! HAHAHAHAHA
Do I love to torture you all. =P
LOOOOOL.
.
.
"celebrateeeeeeee good times, come on!"
-Kool and the gang
.
.
.
HAHAHAHAHA
.
.
KOK HOU's EXPRESSION DURING THAT TIME WAS PRICELESS I TELL YOU!! PRICELESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.
.
But admit it gais, you guys enjoyed it.
Hint : Kok Hou especially.
He sang so emotionally (not in a sad way at all! ) but very emo!
PPFFFFT. LOL.
And also became my backup singer.
Good crazy times that hurt my throat!
-
-
another retarded random pic with a domogun.
The one at Action City..
another retarded random pic with a domogun.The one at Action City..
Eunice, Mua, Jin Yi ♥
*runs*
hurry hurry and snap a picture !
left for Thriller Night later @ College after 6pm.
I'm not gonna blog about Thriller Night, its just uhhh.
Well I also din't take much pics during, so..